Lemond Ti

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Arrived in blighty yesterday morning after a quick trip from the states..

trying to get confirmation of year and who built it, but anyway i reckon it's pretty sweet...

main.php

Drop outs and head tube shims say Litespeed (there was talk about Litespeed being able to remove these and replace with 1 1/8 compatible ones)

Litespeed seems to be the general opinion. Melvin is digging out his MBA for me and says there is mention of it being Litespeed. I mailed them and they said their records relating to jobs done for other makes was limited but they'd look for me.

looks brand new. Has it been built up?

No never, it's in amazing condition. Tiny mark on one of the Lemond decals but that's it...

From what I have gathered so far they were either Mavic or Campy equipped so either way getting a period correct build could be tricky. But hey if it was easy and cheap I wouldn't be doing it ....

Hilts":1qw9tddn said:
[
From what I have gathered so far they were either Mavic or Campy equipped so either way getting a period correct build could be tricky. But hey if it was easy and cheap I wouldn't be doing it ....
Then go forth and build. Look forward to seeing the finished build :D sure it will be :cool:

Nice score.

It was a Litespeed build and was sold as a complete bike with Mavic/ITM components if memory serves.

Back