Is anyone else doing this?

guysbikes

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When the fridge & freezer handles broke, out came the "bits box" - and a Flite & an SLR (with the help of an old inner tube) - what else is going on out there? Surely I'm not the only one?!

Attachments

• IMG_0128.JPG
    IMG_0128.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 2,938
Ye do realise that if ye tell yer doctor you're doing this, ye won't even be let home to get yer pyjamas............ :p

always thought you brummies were a pair of seatposts short of a fridge

I'm disappointed. Have you never made a clock out of an old Tioga Disk Drive, a bracelet from a chain, a picture frame from a rear triangle?! Come on!

I've made a door handle out of an old stem, a titanium ring from a piece of steerer tube and a wind chime from a split up cassette but have no pics to prove any of this...

Ultimate would be the bar stool made out of manitou dorados - can't find a pic now but it was the shizzle.

...i made a wristband from the front wheel rubber lining from my ex-dbr wcf vertex so i could still have a bit of it with me.... :cry: :cry:

Thanks for taking the time to comment Perry! I put the picture on thinking it might raise a few smiles! Damning comments cut me so deep... :D

Back