retro-clobber (axo & alpinestars)

chiswickcollectables

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Howdie ladies and gents... what a damn fine website!! I've been checking in for a while but thought I'd finally say hello and post some interesting pics taken in Malvern yesterday of retro-gear of yesteryear. My folks are moving gaff and while packing up came across two of my old tops. The Alpinestars fits the missus like a glove however the Axo was definitely a little snug on me.... (ignore the bike, I promise I have a fine selection of early 90s beasts)

Just an observation on what MTBers be wearing these daze.. it seems baggy kakhis is the in thing, the baggier the better in fact. Top wise everyone seems to be in black or brown.. nothing is loud anymore? Sod that, as far as I'm concerned be LYCRA n' LOUD!!

Enjoy.....

DSC07434.JPG

DSC07431.JPG

DSC07443.JPG

DSC07444.JPG

....and I'm loving your more than fine collection of Alpinestar bikes!!

I've always wanted an AS and I bought that AlMegaDX that was on 'the bay' recently (I think it's a 1991). Picking it up on Mon.. will post some piccies.

in line with new policy on here i'm gonna tell it like it is

me ,you and most middleaged blokes look prats in loud lycra

your wife on the other hand .....

welcome to the site from another a-stars lover

Lol!! Yup... it's affirmative.... I look like a complete berk!! But I can't help but love those early 90s flo' colours. Watch out folks I'm now on the hunt for tight, colourful retro tops and I'm gonna be wearing them until the stitching can take no more!!

Latest posts

Back