My Troy Lee Addiction - pics to follow!

Re: Re:

boxxer":2vg0ivj2 said:
I've got 3 - 2 chrome and 1 black, I may be interested in selling a chrome one.....

Alternatively They do come up from time to time, you just have to be lucky

Ooh, pics and a price?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hey guys. So i emailed TLD a month or so ago to see if they still could supply the decals for a Daytona. Low and behold, they said no!

So i decided, screw it, i'll make them myself! I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna take me a while, plus i need to get my own Daytona (sans decals would you believe!) from the UK in the summer, to take measurements from, but when i do i should be able to make 95% accurate decals.

So watch this space!

Attachments

• Daytona_stickers.jpg
    Daytona_stickers.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,589
Been on a sticker acquisition spree of late

Blue Glitter Flames, Sticky Colours 2 (as seen on Yakboys Black Edge)

Racer decals, American Flags - I'm going to do a picture epic when I find some time!

Re:

That is quite the collection! I've just got one kicking around somewhere. Very early 90's, sorta like your blue and white, but white with blue and pink. They were quite the brain buckets back then! :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back