Hubs

tintin40":1orez46y said:
A fine collection.

:) never really set out to make a collection, its not until you gather all the scattered parts that you realise just how much ( shall use the word "stuff" for know ) stuff you have accumilated over the years

mark

Very impressed :D

Careful though, these have a way of encouraging you to start matching pairs :LOL:

I cut my hub collection down to this. My NOS collection. Has to be new(Or exceptionally rare) to get included.
Things were just getting out of hand otherwise :)

I know, I need to dust :oops:

Took another pic, as there was bits I hadn't had sitting there.
Just a last......ish piece in the form of the 2nd generation black cable caliper, that bridged the gap between the silver one, that looked like the local blacksmith beat it out on the anvil, and the C2 No2 hydraulic caliper.

Thanks to a member for helping me to empty paypal ;) and that black caliper is now hopefully winging its way across the pond.
I honestly didnt think id find one, let alone nos. :cool:

Attachments

• DSCF4230 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF4230 (Custom).JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 2,546
  • DSCF4301 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF4301 (Custom).JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,595
dyna-ti":2biehg96 said:
Very impressed :D

Careful though, these have a way of encouraging you to start matching pairs :LOL:

I cut my hub collection down to this. My NOS collection. Has to be new(Or exceptionally rare) to get included.
Things were just getting out of hand otherwise :)

I know, I need to dust :oops:

Now, that is a nice collection :)

I do have some rears to match some of the fronts in the pics, but they are still built up. Some of the hubs are from broken or worn wheels or mismatched pairs.

I would like some other rears to match others but prices are rather high at moment to just buy them to complete sets. If i decide to use one for a build i will then look for the matching hub :D

I think if building then was the idea, you''d have built them by now :LOL: :LOL: ;)

That's a well founded collection you have going on there.

Incidentally, I've a spare lockring for that silver suspension you have there.
I was going to pop it on ebay this week but if you still need it, drop me a pm.

if you are looking to get rid of any of these, I am currently trying to get together the parts for a 1999/2000 santa cruz heckler rebuild ;)

Re:

I only have 3 Hope. A baby set and a silver ti singlespeed :)

hope_b10.png

Back