Magura HS33 Restoration

Re:

Inspired by this thread I decided to have a go myself, used a donor brake which got of Foz I should have perhaps tested first but whole process thus far has been interesting and the waterslides easy to work with and they blend seamlessly under the clear coat

how durable they are remains to be seen, and a dose of water from a pressure washer might blow the paint off,

Before and After

Attachments

• Racelines Porsche Guards Red.jpg
    Racelines Porsche Guards Red.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,972
  • Magura Race Line HS33.JPG
    Magura Race Line HS33.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,972
Re: Re:

Retro Spud":2pyi3nhy said:
Inspired by this thread I decided to have a go myself, used a donor brake which got of Foz I should have perhaps tested first but whole process thus far has been interesting and the waterslides easy to work with and they blend seamlessly under the clear coat

how durable they are remains to be seen, and a dose of water from a pressure washer might blow the paint off,

Before and After
That is facking awesome Nick!!! Guards Red and Porsche decals are the best Maguras I've ever seen! If you have any other projects requiring vector-based graphics let me know as I have most stuff on file. ♥♥♥♥♥

Never knew about this water slide paper! :oops: But I'm now inspired to get some new stuff built up! :cool:

regan_ev":295c9qe3 said:
Retro Spud":295c9qe3 said:

Before and After
That is facking awesome Nick!!! Guards Red and Porsche decals are the best Maguras I've ever seen! If you have any other projects requiring vector-based graphics let me know as I have most stuff on file. ♥♥♥♥♥

Never knew about this water slide paper! :oops: But I'm now inspired to get some new stuff built up! :cool:

thanks for the comment, the waterslide paper is cheap as chips on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Laser- ... 0706.m4781

I used the art work from Baznap and a clip and paste from Google to create my homemade decals, which for small graphics in Monochrome was fine, I've yet to test out the full Porsche shield logo's on anything

Attachments

• Magura%20Race-line%20HS33.jpg
    Magura%20Race-line%20HS33.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,955
  • IMG_1208.JPG
    IMG_1208.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,954
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Retro Spud":rotqsv8p said:
thanks for the comment, the waterslide paper is cheap as chips on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Laser- ... 0706.m4781
I used the art work from Baznap and a clip and paste from Google to create my homemade decals, which for small graphics in Monochrome was fine, I've yet to test out the full Porsche shield logo's on anything
It really is awesome Nick!

What are they going on? Have you bought a Porsche bike? :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

regan_ev":2jdaxg9m said:
Retro Spud":2jdaxg9m said:

One click of the mouse on ebay one night and this arrived ...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=387747

gotta keep up with the Jones who might be turning up at Mayhem on a Lotus (Myteenageself)

Retro Spud":wvlh1uqy said:
regan_ev":wvlh1uqy said:
Retro Spud":wvlh1uqy said:

One click of the mouse on ebay one night and this arrived ...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=387747

gotta keep up with the Jones who might be turning up at Mayhem on a Lotus (Myteenageself)

HAHA! we just need someone with an Amp/mercedes, Roberts/Aston martin and we can have a superbike/supercar face off... Although I'd half expect THM to turn up on a Volvo plastic bike.

My_Teenage_Self":hyw0hokj said:
HAHA! we just need someone with an Amp/mercedes, Roberts/Aston martin and we can have a superbike/supercar face off... Although I'd half expect THM to turn up on a Volvo plastic bike.

lol

I've given up trying to even fathom out THM let alone second guess what goes through his mind
your right it would be some weird sh1t but more likely an Apllo/Trabant

Gerard":3xkm55kw said:
Great job Nick. Inspired!

Thanks Gerard

but it’s Baznap who got ball rolling and Foz who made it all possible

That the beauty of this place ..... teamwork !

Latest posts

Back