Rocket Science Components 1990s bling

Re: Re:

MR OX":1r4fpu6c said:
I must admit this thread has really spurred me on, I brought my stem for a build I was struggling with just before I shelved the whole thing. After having a read I trundled out to the garage & had a look at my stem, I like it. I've since brought a few other bits to try & get my build back underway & am feeling much more positive about it.
Excellent Mr.Ox
Happy to be of some assistance .
Think i may have Kurt's work number i may contact him , maybe maybe
hidden in his attic , Ooh mummy :p

I recall a ultra rad Rocket Science review of a finely fabricated full suss frame in a mid 90s Bike Magazine...Great to read the thoughtful biography-history of Rocket Science non-fiction

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
tangent":29y48njl said:
I recall a ultra rad Rocket Science review of a finely fabricated full suss frame in a mid 90s Bike Magazine...Great to read the thoughtful biography-history of Rocket Science non-fiction
I would love to see that review do you have access to it?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back