Rocket Power Parts Gloves

Yes I have a few pairs of gloves and a stem coming. I'm keeping 1 set of gloves and the rest is for sale once received.

DeeEight":jj11aar5 said:
This thread amuses me greatly as >>>> I <<<< am the source that Kevan was speculating he'd be getting a bulk amount of the Rocket power / Scary fast stuff from. Having seen how much he's marked up the prices perhaps I should be charging more for the stuff. ;)

I wouldn't if I was you. Yours, including shipping to the UK, are £23 more expensive than his are, even before you include import duties at 20%:

£58
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Old-Stock ... 2307267016

£35
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rocket-power- ... 2453805476

Maybe he should be charging more?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
pete_mcc":31gumroi said:
DeeEight":31gumroi said:
This thread amuses me greatly as >>>> I <<<< am the source that Kevan was speculating he'd be getting a bulk amount of the Rocket power / Scary fast stuff from. Having seen how much he's marked up the prices perhaps I should be charging more for the stuff. ;)

I wouldn't if I was you. Yours, including shipping to the UK, are £23 more expensive than his are, even before you include import duties at 20%:

That's because I'm across the ocean and won't ship without tracking, though I will ship to about forty different countries while he only posts in the UK.

The actual price though, as posted on ebay.com, including shipping in Canada or the USA, is $35 USD.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DeeEight":2ie9cqzr said:
That's because I'm across the ocean and won't ship without tracking, though I will ship to about forty different countries while he only posts in the UK.

The actual price though, as posted on ebay.com, including shipping in Canada or the USA, is $35 USD.

So if he's only selling to the UK where's this mark up you're talking about? He's already paid your insane postage, he's already paid the customs charge and yet his price is still far, far cheaper to the UK than yours. Compare like for like.

Can't honestly see why you needed to throw your oar in in the first place? He bought stuff from you and is now selling it on. Why bitch like a girl about the price he's then selling it on for? You got your money so shush.

pete_mcc":18zsj71c said:
DeeEight":18zsj71c said:

So if he's only selling to the UK where's this mark up you're talking about? He's already paid your insane postage, he's already paid the customs charge and yet his price is still far, far cheaper to the UK than yours. Compare like for like.

Can't honestly see why you needed to throw your oar in in the first place? He bought stuff from you and is now selling it on. Why bitch like a girl about the price he's then selling it on for? You got your money so shush.

He bought several items at once, and thus the shipping charge per item was effectively lower. Or is the concept of "combined shipping" too much for your limited intelligence to comprehend ?

Re:

tenor.gif

pete_mcc":1ralnqy6 said:
DeeEight":1ralnqy6 said:

:LOL: :LOL:

pete_mcc":1ralnqy6 said:

He bought several items at once, and thus the shipping charge per item was effectively lower. Or is the concept of "combined shipping" too much for your limited intelligence to comprehend ?

5 months!!, quick well thought out comeback :facepalm: :facepalm:

cherrybomb":1ralnqy6 said:

share the popcorn :D

Back