Found my Animal watch!

Re:

The W001 glow face. Absolutely love it. The pink face next to it comes second then the orange face pro series at the bottom.

Re:

Thank you. Always after a different W001 or pro series.
I'm not sure how many 001s I might be missing, think it may be 2. There are quite a few more pro series out there I believe.

Re:

I'm always on the lookout too, spoke to Animal service department, and even they didn't know how many different colours there was, think my rarest is the Mens Health one, can't remember seeing another :cool:

Re:

The watch dude at Animal sent me photocopies of the 90's reps catalogue. I seem to have colours that don't feature. There is a black face 001 with glow claws, never seen one though. Ebay and time will tell.

Re:

Would anyone be prepared to sell their orange pro series chrono? Im happy to pay well over the odds.

Re: Re:

Exactly the model I had bitd - sadly lost in a house move a few years back :-(

JonTom":7r0jx62z said:
Rummaging through some boxes today I came across my W001. I haven't seen it since I moved to Aus 8 years ago (I don't wear a watch).

It was a present for my birthday in 1995 (iirc). The gf at the time wanted me to have a watch. I agreed on condition it was one of these. She couldn't find one, so asked me to find and buy it and she'd repay me. She never did.

I think I bought it from Action Bikes on the Embankment for £70 - does that sound right?

The strap is long gone, so I'll have a mooch around Ebay.

My two, anyone know what battery is fitted to the w001, as mine is empty. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 2,695

Latest posts

Back