There's more to life than bikes!

We_are_Stevo

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
This is what I spend most of my time on now, on account it actually makes me money instead of being a constant drain on my bank account!

FSGuitars

I'm sure I could see my way to offering a 5% discount to forum members... :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice. G&L hand wound in my mim strat and vintage custom shops in my mim tele. Parchment plates also. Sold my USAs in hard times.

Tempted by the JD switching option. Remember the signature series in about 95. Was a lovely thing.

Best of luck with the venture.

Re:

Cheers...

Recently shipped a couple of the 5-ways out to Spain, one to go in an American Standard, and the other a G&L ASAT: came back from their first w/e away gigging and emailed me to say they were amazed at the transformation in their tone.

These things are going all over the World: Even had several repeat orders from South Korea of all places!

Also, just had an order from Nashville, for a name I tbought looked familiar...

...Googled and, Holy Whatever! No pressure then! :eek:

Seriously, it's great: finally getting paid to do something I love, and the Feedback has been amazing...

Re:

Interesting, and local :cool:

Stopped to look at the forum while I make a cuppa to warm my handsup.
Been playing my Strat in the warehouse this morning at work! LOUD!

I'll have a proper look later

Mike

Back