Show me your TurboBricks..... or other modded estate cars

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Thinking of buying a second car one day and I have always love Volvo estates, more specifically the RWD 240/740/940 and their variants....
I would stick with standard spec but lowered and some banded steelies, chrome roofrack, EatMyDirt wrap for the bootlid.....
Yes I've been on the Turbobricks website!

Re: Show me your TurboBricks..... or other modded estate car

There was an amazing BMW V8 powered grey and turquiose one when i went to watch the drifting at Pembrey circuit. It was awesome!!!

Attachments

• volvo.jpg
    volvo.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 12,784

Not a brick, and blown rather than turbo. A tool none the less.
Standard apart from a few Carlsson mods. To 60 in under five, and even managed to get five bikes in the back when moving house. They were very carefully packed though I might add, and none with wide bars or long travel. 354bhp in standard trim from the blown 3.2 V6.

Still miss her in lots of ways. Will never miss the auto box though. Shame they never did it in a manual version.

C32 AMG.

I think Guy Martin currently owns this one -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BjI1lG2q4A#t=0[/youtube]

I am tempted to jack up my £500 Legacy and shove some A/T tires on her. Must resist.

Bullpup":36avumnl said:
How about a 1959 Chevrolet Brookwood.

Fitted with a 7.4 l big block V8 as standard! (and probably drum brakes):

http://www.cotswoldcars.com/currentstoc ... -brookwood

The 454 engine only came in in 1970. Can't be making less than 230 horses, at their peak they made a hell of a lot more than that but then people started realizing the air shouldn't turn brown as you drive past.

this is my mighty land whale, currently standard lpt (low pressure turbo) but plans are for a stg 1.5 remap which should see an extra 70-75bhp being liberated from her.

IMG_00000557_zps20bade69.jpg

Back