Toomanyframes' not enough trainers!!

toomanyframes

Retrobike Rider
Claud Butler Fan
Feedback
View
Pretty much all of my trainers,quite like old skool Adidas/Nike/Puma.
null_zps156e56cb.jpg

Oh,the ones in top,left are Adidas zx8000 darth vaders with the original box......yeah,I'm that sad :D
And,of course,my five/tens front and centre.

Good varied collection there. Spot a couple of pairs of air max 1's, air trainer 1's and some presto VR's bottom right. I was pretty much a Nike only collector and have just finished selling all mine off. Was collecting from about 1998 and recently realised I am too old for bright coloured trainers lol. These were some of my Air Max 1's which was the trainer I most remember from my youth and got me started.

87s_zpsac06e1de.jpg

Used to love Air safaris too, also a 1987 release.

safari1.jpg

@krankers I've not got a nice unit to display them so they mostly live in the boxes :(
@hm ikeas finest I believe?

Them purple presto's are :cool: I'm liking the reissue Huraches at the moment, you've both got good collections there.

Shape of a lot of the re-issue Nikes lets them down badly. Very bulky at the front, the hua's especially but also the air max 1's.

I thought that? Years ago I had pairs of Huaraches in brown n black and some in black and white and as I remembered they were like you say slimmer? Especially the heel the last pair I got in summer the soles wore down in a month or so and the reissue presto's were bald after two weeks? Pub trainers I'd say?

krankers":ocv3gbc6 said:
Shape of a lot of the re-issue Nikes lets them down badly. Very bulky at the front, the hua's especially but also the air max 1's.
I know what you mean, my 1's in the original colour are slightly square in profile at the front,but pinch my heels, whereas the leather I.d's are loose like slippers but half a size smaller??!! :?

Back