Unofficial retrobike allotment thread....

Re:

Pesky squirrels! Earlier in the year, I caught them swinging off the garden fence to reach the developing apples on a specimen tree.

Re:

Here's me overwhelmed by my cash crop of chard. This has done amazingly well along with courgettes, cucumbers tomatoes, apples, kale. The losers were spuds and onions this year – guess it was a result of the exceptionally hot and sunny summer, along with the usual erratic March/April. Got the bike fixed up. However, a few years on now and a battering from commuting, it needs fixing up again. Looking at a fresh powdercoating.

Attachments

• garlic express.JPG
    garlic express.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 3,526
  • gotta hand it to you.JPG
    gotta hand it to you.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 3,526
Re: Re:

groovyblueshed":29ycvyyl said:
Here's me overwhelmed by my cash crop of chard. This has done amazingly well along with courgettes, cucumbers tomatoes, apples, kale. The losers were spuds and onions this year – guess it was a result of the exceptionally hot and sunny summer, along with the usual erratic March/April. Got the bike fixed up. However, a few years on now and a battering from commuting, it needs fixing up again. Looking at a fresh powdercoating.

Like.

I remember this thread!

A mixed season. Beans, beetroot, some squashes, courgettes, sweet corn and apples very good. Onions, garlic and potatoes not so good. Wanted some carrots (also good) for dinner and picked a few other things as well:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 908
The History Man":2qqsm1zi said:
I remember you! Great Chilli! Great off in snow in FOD.

Yup. Good times. Remember that road ride we did with @grumpycommuter

Quite a few Cannock Christmas rides too.

Iwasgoodonce":2yqqbd3j said:
The History Man":2yqqbd3j said:
I remember you! Great Chilli! Great off in snow in FOD.

Yup. Good times. Remember that road ride we did with @grumpycommuter

Quite a few Cannock Christmas rides too.
I do, Dynamo all the way. Good times.

Back