Show me your TurboBricks..... or other modded estate cars

Re:

That's an interesting roof addition. (Very) long range fuel tank? At least the paintwork is a reasonable colour match ;)

mattr":27z8xz1f said:
And just to add insult to injury, the marketing department have been running a ride and drive for polestar. Starting outside the office window. All I've had all day is the sound of cars bring revved up. Including some of the never to see production demo cars.

Bastards.
Just to revisit this.
Currently working on a bit of Polestar stuff. Managed to get hold of the keys and a full tank of fuel for one of the aforementioned cars.

So i'll be taking it home for the weekend.
Reckon i'll be filling it up before i get back to work on monday.

yoeddynz":3ib25nxz said:
I've been badgering away on this little car...

It was a rust ridden eyesore of a classic hb viva wagon.. now it's a less rusty eyesore...

Rather than one finger type it all again you can read more of my viva problems here if interested...
http://oldschool.co.nz/2011/forum/index ... t%20+wagon

Well that kept me busy and what a story looking forward to seeing how the Duratec conversion goes with the throttle bodies, should have an extra 100 ponies once done now that will get you up them steep hills with ease. :cool:

Re:

Currently running three wagons, each cheap as chips :facepalm:

Skoda Octavia TDI - 60+ mpg
Skoda Octavia VRS - 0-60mph in sub 6 seconds
Mercedes C220 W203 - tidy/classy, yet uninvolving

Only bought the Merc as I expected the TDI to fail MOT spectacularly on emissions - it didn't :xmas-big-grin:

This big Turbo brick has kept me busy since August last year when we got it done it started out as a base model but I've done quite a few upgrades since this weekends mods will be to fit a Sat Nav and after market head unit.
You can read the full build thread here. https://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/another- ... 870afa1beb

Attachments

• 20180824_152828.jpg
    20180824_152828.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,580
  • 20180831_164424.jpg
    20180831_164424.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 2,580
Back