Modern Seiko Divers

Mark
Flea Bay probably. The Far East has more spares (again flee bay). Might end up having to buy the complete watch, but they are discontinued and have a bit of a following so prices are punchy. Creation Watches http://www.creationwatches.com might have something. I assume you have tried Citizen?

Could the pins not be replaced?. It might be easier to find replacements (or have them made)?

Not tried Citizen directly yet - it does need a new battery and was always sent back to them.

And yes, I've noticed the prices creeping up. I bought this in 2001 and could probably sell it for more than what I paid including inflation - that rarely happens with any watches I buy.

I have no plans to sell it which usually means it will be sold tomorrow.

Re:

Hi all , just to say a BIG thanks to Dave AKA Fudd , for sorting this little beauty out for me ,it was not as straight foreward as first thought , i know its not a divers but it was my first Seiko watch bought in the late 70's , thanks again Dave .

JPEG_20180207_182227_1827436764_zpsoglmmgm0.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Wow. First post in years. I remembered that @Fudd repairs these watches? Can you PM me if that is the case? Thanks.

legrandefromage":2qa4picv said:
Iwasgoodonce":2qa4picv said:
Wow. First post in years. I remembered that @Fudd repairs these watches? Can you PM me if that is the case? Thanks.

Aggggghhh!!!! Ghost!!!!

Hello Cheese. It is rather good to see you still here. I am trying to remember your post count at the time I drifted away.

Anything happened in my absence?

Well hello old chum. Still got your pic on my bucket....

I think it was Fudd the repainted the lume on my seamaster too. Lovely Job.

Latest posts

Back