MK7 Fiesta Zetec S SQ (Sound Quality) Car

Paul R

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all thought id put up one of two of my other hobbies cars and audio both together in this case lol

2011 Fiesta Zetec S MR155

mountune racing 155 kit (cams, full exhaust system, filter, remap)
mountune stage 1 & 2 short shift with gaiter kit
mountune rear diffuser
mountune mats
J1 automotive induction system
eibach lowering springs
led sidelights/numberplate lights and interior
osram nightbreaker headlight bulbs
2012 full leather steering wheel
calipers and drums black
Zunsport mesh grill

Audio build Genesis Audiophile 16.03 component speakers, 3x Genesis Dual Mono amps, Peerless xls10 subwoofer and Pioneer DEX-99RS Headunit, Van Damme audio cables with Nutrik connectors where needed
sound deadening

ford leather handbrake leaver cover/gaiter
mcgaurd lock nuts
Speedline turini wheels
removed fiesta badge
activated ambient lighting

Hope you like

Hi all how are we?

At last finally some time to do some audio work. So the horrible facia finally got CHOPPED

More CHOPP

Reanforcment

A bit of bridging compound had some left, so i thought id slap it on the back.

The Stereo surround i decided to keep it seperate so i vasalined it so i could pull it out ofter it had firmed up abit ......Ohhh Errr.

Er...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FP-07-18-S-FO ... 90Ht4zJ8YA

s-l1600.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thats the same one ive just chopped funnily enough. fitment is terrible it makes the stereo sit at a too sharper angle so it bottoms out on the inside of the dash so you can see the cage all around the edge.

Also because of the angle the display is unreadable in sunlight lol

Sanded the bridging compound today and done two lots of filler due to imperfection's after the first filler sand.

smoothed the back a little.

Thanks lol

Its gone hopefully it all goes well:wacko:

thought id trim the little panel underneath it myself out of an off cut doesn't look too bad the bare bits you wont see.

Got a call last night saying it was finished already collected it this morning well chuffed with it woo hoo

Assembled ready for car

Back