Klein Adroit Koi '97 - Finished Pics

p3tester

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My latest project to get underway, although its causing me a few headaches!!!!

Im sure it will be worth it once completed, however between ebay items going missing, forks capitulating, headset beaings groaning oh and that whole volcanic ash thing messing up my Majorcan training camp and build schedule, this is currently where the build to date stands.....

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,508
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 2,504
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 2,499
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 2,506
Lovely, i've got the same bike, although it being slightly bigger and not in as lush condition as yours.. looking forward to see this build!

very nice condition, super cool ride.
i quite like the gold seatpost... but i do thin k black would look better to match the bars/stem combo.
i know the forks are original... but some nice black straight bladed rigid forks would be cool.

The post will stay as it fits with a few subtle gold pieces throughout the build.

As it is you kind of see it in isolation, but once the rest of the build is finished it will sit nicely - IMO :cool:

Forks!!!, tell me about it - original yes, but not right hence my impossible quest for some UniKlein or Strata, which I would get painted black with Klein debossed vertically in yellow ;)

More to come once Mr Postie does his thing!!!

Back