Marin Team Titanium 91'

Drewson

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Thought i might start a thread for this one whilst i get it built up....

Previous details regarding it's acquisition were posted in MTB Chat:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=97565

This is how it looks at the mo'...pretty much stripped down.....had it's first polish and awaiting decals which should arrive within the next week. Has a few scratches around they top of the seattube but nothing too bad...

Most of the parts are collected, but need one or two things to get it towards it's original spec:

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

Wow, that's scrubbed up nicely compared to the last lot of pics you posted. Should make into a nice project that. ;) :cool: :cool:

What did you use to polish the frame?

It needed a damn good clean too....

Fine wire wool and soapy water to remove light scratches, followed by a generous application of Autosol......needs another good polish though. Amazing how dirty metal gets :roll:

Can't wait to get it built up.... :D

cheers for that ;)

It would appear, for some, that you can never have enough Ti..... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

thats a great story behind the find!

looking very vice shined up

GT-Steve":xujtntv3 said:
cheers for that ;)

It would appear, for some, that you can never have enough Ti..... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

Didn't intend to build up such a Ti collection, but if people keep giving me them what can i do.... :roll: :LOL:

Back