1990 Clockwork Orange

mosser

Dirt Disciple
Bought this from Brocklanders023, after an intial spruce up, bit of cable adjustment and the addition of sympathetic barends and a Ti flite saddle she's about ready to be raced at my local race in Checkendon (once I'm a little fitter of course!)

Thanks again to Edd it's in great original condition, now to find an XTR rear hub and a pair of black rims oh and some cool pedals!?!

Feed back from the retro massive please!

4526509326_28029df031_b.jpg

4525877037_6a56bdf7b1_b.jpg

I was surprised how well it rides and fits me, destiny clearly! I'm almost over losing out on the cro-mega Steve ;) :LOL:

Still a perfect alternative to the CroMega, and one I'd still dearly like to have in my collection. ;) :D

If you'd like some dark Mavic rims for this beauty, drop me a pm ;) :)

Please stop saying how ace this is because I'll start to regret selling it. There's a empty space in my dining room that now looks colourless. :cry: :cry: :cry: Just hope the Vit-T I'm collecting in the morning fills the void. ;)

Really glad you like it and I'll look forward to seeing the finished result. :cool:

True classic, lovely brings back memorys of me as a school kid visiting Dave Mellor cycles and dreaming of ownership :cool:

Back