1991 Yo Eddy!

stevek

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Latest edition to the 'quiver', hmm... what next?

Attachments

• Yo (2) (Small).JPG
    Yo (2) (Small).JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 4,796
Thanks JV, if only you could see it in the 'flesh'. Virtually every component is new or as. I'm well chuffed with it, honestly it's as good as a new un! :D

Sweet firetruck red Yo

Are you planning any modifications, like brakes ?

At the moment I'm not sure Melvin. I do like the look of the Pauls levers that are on it and the Avid sd 7's V's have good stopping power....but.. I think I know what you're saying, they're not period correct. Can I live with that? You betcha! ;)

OK, I may put cantis on at a later date. Seat, stem and bars may be changed too. No rush.

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh if and when (SSMM??) there's a retro meet.

I'd be fitting cantis and a flat bar then it'd be perfect.

Hows the wicked build going?

scant":15w53o30 said:
the retro world is indeed a scary small place ;)

I love it when you're cryptic scant ;)

not cryptic at all, steve knew exactly what I meant ;)

...& yeh SSMM deffo retro meet.. if jez goes to bed now, he might wake up in time ;)

scant":2j1cm2n8 said:
not cryptic at all, steve knew exactly what I meant ;)

QED

scant":2j1cm2n8 said:
...& yeh SSMM deffo retro meet.. if jez goes to bed now, he might wake up in time ;)

Yeah..I heard it's on a friday this year ;)

If I'm off I might well bring it to SSMM.

I hear what you're saying JV, the back might complain a bit about the straight bars but I'll prob give it a go. Cantis would look great.

Mike knows of this frame when it belonged to a previous owner.

I've collected just about everything I need for the Wicked, one or two items outstanding but yeah, just about there. It's been repainted but I'm still waiting for the decals to arrive from the states (7 weeks so far :cry: ) It can't be clear coated until then. Soon as that's done, retire to the garage and assemble!

Back