1995 project sex too

adastra

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
well here it is for people who wanted to see it ! it was in a right state. not sure what to do with it colour wise. The forks are shot but the rear one is in good condition holds air and the lockout works and all the piviot bushes are good with no ware. Here are a few pics :cry:

Attachments

• sex too pic2.jpg
    sex too pic2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,720
  • sex too pic2.jpg
    sex too pic2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,720
  • sex too pic4.jpg
    sex too pic4.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2,720
  • sex too pic5.jpg
    sex too pic5.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,720
more pics

Attachments

• sex too pic6.jpg
    sex too pic6.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2,714
  • sex too pic7.jpg
    sex too pic7.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,714
  • sex too pic8.jpg
    sex too pic8.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,714
  • sex too pic10.jpg
    sex too pic10.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,714
:D
Looks a little sad poor thing - but with a bit of TLC she will be prancing the trails once again.

Good luck with the project :D

Now that is not what I expected to see. Firstly those graphics are not 1995 ones, secondly I am pretty sure the Sex Too of that year only came in Gold, and thirdly, the graphics that are left on the top tube don't look as though they would ever have spelled out Sex Too.

Having said that, the frame looks identical to other 1995 Sex models :shock:

I think you need to do some research to find out the story behind this one my friend. I'll be watching with interest.

I already have its seen a bit of rattle can action in flat matt red not nice at all. Would of been gold as you said with a black rear triangle. The remainingdecal on the top tube said LOVE 4 some reason :roll: the original decals would of been silver gil_m is on the case had the proof back just gotta order them. As for the new colour scheme think im gonna stick to the factory colours.

adastra":3j85p0qk said:
I already have its seen a bit of rattle can action in flat matt red not nice at all. Would of been gold as you said with a black rear triangle. The remainingdecal on the top tube said LOVE 4 some reason :roll: the original decals would of been silver gil_m is on the case had the proof back just gotta order them. As for the new colour scheme think im gonna stick to the factory colours.

Well done, looking forward to that, let me know if you need any pic's of an original one in the flesh albeit scruffy.

is yours built up or frame state like mine ?
dont think there are many about now. I tried one out back in 96 second hand it had spins on it nice ride but i wanted a new bike so i spent £2000 on my sex three :LOL:

Back