Stupid stupid stupid? Now with pics

fagin

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Was looking for a cheap wheelset on Ebay. Had a bright idea of buying a bike, selling off the bits and getting the wheels for nothing.

Bought this, now I want to keep it. I don't need it, don't have space for it, and don't have any money.

I blame John and his evil website for my downfall.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EarlofBarnet":35f5k4yh said:
£34 well spent I recon :)

I hope so. Sounds like a really decent seller as well. I live vaguely between his house and work, so he said he would drop it off tomorrow evening. Saves me the best part of a 40 mile trip.

mikee":y7ik14c0 said:
see that ,thats a slope, and its slippery :LOL:

Well at least I'm not on the expensive hard stuff yet.
Fortunately Kleins are too pretty for me, but gotta resist titanium.

:LOL:

wait until your rushing home from work to check the for sale section, and staying up late to buy things on e-bay :oops:

Or you could try an be really brave. Keep the wheels and punt the rest on via the sales bit on here. That way, you get the wheels, do some forum mates a favour and come out of it with more money than you started with :LOL: .

saltyman":2x21k0ob said:
:LOL:

wait until your rushing home from work to check the for sale section, and staying up late to buy things on e-bay :oops:

Too late. I check the for sale stuff at work, and that auction ended well after midnight.

There's no hope.

6.5x55":22d9ketq said:
Or you could try an be really brave. Keep the wheels and punt the rest on via the sales bit on here. That way, you get the wheels, do some forum mates a favour and come out of it with more money than you started with :LOL: .

Cold turkey?

yeah that should do it ,sell the bits on and have some spare cash

i reckon august for the klien/pace/fat purchase

anyone else got a prediction for brother fagin?

Back