1994 GT Karakoram **finished 4/4/10**

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Had this frame a month or so, and finally decided to throw a few bits at it.

Its not finished to my ideal spec as I will eventually put canti's on it, but for the moment its borrowing the LX V's and levers from my Zaskar.

Will have it finished tomorrow, need to trim the steerer, fit cables, tensioner and chain.

Better pics to follow post build.

Attachments

• IMG00242.jpg
    IMG00242.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2,104
  • IMG00241.jpg
    IMG00241.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 2,104
mikee":2lyed40l said:
looking sweet bud

but loose those generalized tyres please

Thanks.

I have got a wanted thread searching for tyres at the moment, so do intend to swap them ;)

Also want a KORE seatpost in 26.8........

Very nice Jon, you going to ride that when we visit you?

What are the Quadra forks like? Considered a set myself for my Univega.

Took me ages to find a 26.8 Kore post for my Tequesta :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
have you sorted a tensioner? reliable old dave still hasnt been to the shed.....

lewis1641":1blwc8vh said:
have you sorted a tensioner? reliable old dave still hasnt been to the shed.....

Yeah. Popped to Arrow Cycles in Hykeham as I had an appointment there this morning. Grabbed a tensioner, some blue grips to match the decals and they also had a shufty to dig out 2 blue X-Lite ahead spacers.

Will hopefully finish it later today.

Looking fantastic. Been really enjoying looking at some Karakorams recently, yours does look like a fine example. Good work.

Back