Pace RC200 F1 now in white

Rich

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Hi Guys,

Been waiting a while before showing her off, and still a couple of bits to get before I'm completely happy.

Here she is set up in 'Karapoti Mode' a recent retro race I did here in New Zealand and a littl more about that under the race and meet section of the forums.

Fully retro, raced in clips and straps for the first time in about 18 years and only tried it out that morning stupidly...lost one of the pedals on course, so here it is with a set of Speedplay pedals.

I'll be putting the RC35's back on after a lube and clean up...

Love this bike and especially so since the frame cracked around the seat collar area and was lovinglhy re-welded by a local welder (thank you soooo much)

I have a set of Mavic under bar shifters to put on her (thanks DIBB) and will be getting a Royce Titanium BB in due course...then I'll be finally happy...well, if I can get hold of a Mavic Seatpost it'll make my decade, but you can't have everything :)

Chur

Rich

Attachments

• P1010063 - retrobike.JPG
    P1010063 - retrobike.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,803
Cheers guys :)

Yeah, still the same problem when running RC30's with my Pace stem set up, there's no cable hanger so I have to resort to V brakes....I'm running cantilevers with the RC35 set up.

Looking forward to trying out the Mavic underbar shifters

Rich

Back