'94 Eldridge Grade

IDB1

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hopefully it's current location will change very soon (and I'll get some better pics too) ;)

Attachments

• 08062008411.jpg
    08062008411.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 5,067
I just got one of these exactly the same at the weekend. It is going to become my work hack for the summer months. It will be interesting to see what you choose to do with it.

Mr G":3ctdx095 said:
It will be interesting to see what you choose to do with it.
If history repeats itself, the answer is . . very little.

But I have the best of intentions so with a little self-motivation you never know ;)

Very good bikes!

Step 1: lift it down from the ceiling so its in the way.

If you keep tripping over it you may just do something with it.

Thats how it works for me anyway :LOL:

En-route this week (courtesy of RetroBIKE members).. . . Marin Stem and Manitou SX bouncy forks.

Just needing a headset and some v-brakes. Bargains need to be had, swmbo is starting to make odd noises. . . . :? ;)

Getting a new stem? Whats wrong with the pictured one?

And if you want to sell it............... ;)

Hope the seatpost is OK in the frame, always worries me if they are that deep that they get stuck.

Looking forward to more pictures.

It's going AHead with suspension..

Seat post is fine, the wife swapped that lovely Marin Lite seat for something resembling a padded dinner plate so it's all been moved around quite recently ;)
She now has a GT Aggressor so I'm looking for a Flite to put on it (but will stick with the Marin seat for now)..

Unfortunately I can't sell anything from it.. the bike was gifted to me but if I decide I don't want it any more it has to go back to my Bro in the same condition it arrived in.

Got a busy few days but will get it cleaned up, proper seat back on and pics taken before I start dismantling soon as I can :cool:

IDB1":2pci1132 said:
Hopefully it's current location will change very soon (and I'll get some better pics too) ;)

:shock: :shock: :shock: i noticed that you have a black crud guard..if you ever want to get rid..or know where one is please let me know..cheers ernie{mark} ;) ;)

ernie":ugyzo1xp said:
IDB1":ugyzo1xp said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: i noticed that you have a black crud guard..if you ever want to get rid..or know where one is please let me know..cheers ernie{mark} ;) ;)
If I ever see another I will post it up for sure..

Thinking of FSA Orbit Extreme for the headset £25 from CRC..

IDB1":1dnvlzbj said:
ernie":1dnvlzbj said:
IDB1":1dnvlzbj said:

If I ever see another I will post it up for sure..

Thanks for getting back to me ..ernie

Thinking of FSA Orbit Extreme for the headset £25 from CRC..

Back