ADROIT 1996/97 BUILD

any123

Retrobike Rider
i need help from the you guy's urgently in regards to how i build this. i have put a list and any changes or ideas would be great. LBS awaiting order of parts. Show me how to build a custom adroit and what you would do guys.

web.jpg

So far retro syncross and 2007 carbon steerer and crown sids world cup.

looking to put race face next 2009 cranks with xo rear mech and xo grip shift. bars will be syncross and v brakes xtr with syncross seat post and carbon dt swiss wheels.

im sure im going wrong and look to you guy's for a serious opinion. IF YOU FEEL SOMTHING IS NOT GOOD THEN SAY SO. Your opinion means a lot

Thanks andy

SF Klein":26yip015 said:
How about like this one? :D

that one is being built as we speak. you know the bike i got it from california off the bay. what a nightmare finding the m960 to go on that one. your bar ends are tragic though. nice pair of bbb carbon ends would look nice. but that is one serious nice bike though.

thanks andy

did you buy that as a whole bike or build it jeff.

i know what you are like for detail

thanks andy

im trying to build this adroit in this topic modern as poss because as you know i have another with original judy forks.

thanks andy

I'm the original owner (14 years and counting but I think I'll finally let it go sometime relatively soon. Though first, I need to get myself into a Zen-like state to minimize the trauma :D )

Attachments

• Original receipt - $3_707_09.jpg
    Original receipt - $3_707_09.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,561
somtimes you piss me right off. so jealous but when your going to get rid of any of your machines please i beg let me come inspect have a ride and i will even let you show me around sunny san francisco with beer.

thanks andy

Back