ThrusyJust's King Kahuna

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Uploaded in behalf of Thrusty Just as mentioned in the Retro Chat forum.

(Justin - It's got Hei Hei and Kahuna decals - ? )

Enjoy.

:)

Attachments

• kona.jpg
    kona.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2,491
Wu,
yes,thats how it came to me new.Thanks for the piccie.Have got the crossmax wheels today so will have a finished piccie later this week.

I bought it brand new from a bike shop called cycology,in Crowthorne,Berks.I still have the receipt for it..... Crossmax's are on and digging around found some Conti Traction pro's,so there on too.Looks weird with straight bars,so used to risers,did put some X lite XC's on it at some point near its early days,might do it again if I feel a bit cramped.

Should be ready for a retro ride at Easter,Stu.Vodamike is still struggling for a headset for his KHS.I just bought the KHS on ebay last night too....( for a mate,not for me).Could get a crew up at the week end....quote="stu"]Love titanium bikes! can't wait to see pics of the full build :D

Stu[/quote]

Nice one!

A weekend ride would be good, been swapping components about so the Fuquay is now sporting more silver bits than it was, the plan is to swap the cranks to something more durable and change the saddle to something a bit more pimpy!

If everything is still in bits then I'll break out the Bontrager SS :LOL:

Stu

Back