Caution: YELLOW YO! CONTENT

Fattyboombatty

Old School Hero
Ok, my third and final YO Eddy is complete! '91 Yo in Medium with lots of Ringle goodness...AS ALWAYS! I know all of you chaps are going to talk trash about the risers, but get used to it, that's my style ;)
Cook bros cranks, White Industries rear wheel on Mavic Ceramic, Ringle front Wheel, XT 8sp rapidfire, XT band on front mech, XTR cantis.
I took this beauty out for a long ride this weekend and she handles great. Not sure what length travel that SL is but it might have seemed to slow the geometry down a tad. I included a pic of the Yo fork as well for all you guys that are also gonna bash the Judy shock! ha ha! Anywho, enjoy!

Attachments

• Yo-yellow3.jpg
    Yo-yellow3.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 2,336
  • YO-yellow1.jpg
    YO-yellow1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 2,336
  • Yo-yellow-lft.jpg
    Yo-yellow-lft.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 2,336
  • Yo-yellow-frnt2.jpg
    Yo-yellow-frnt2.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 2,336
Who'd have thought yellow went so well with purple!
Looks good.
I'm not going to say anything about the riser, i've got one on my Clockwork now (Answer Alumilite)- sometimes you just need the comfort factor. ;) What are the bars btw?
:cool:

JS1500":1ry1n1cr said:
Who'd have thought yellow went so well with purple!

:cool:

some kid riding for M&D cycles used to have a bright yellow yeti kokopelli with purple parts &, like this Yo eddy, it looked lush :D

That looks sweet as a nut.

Judys do look quite tall though, might be better runningthem at 63mm travel.

Hi Fatty,

Nice bike your bigbird yellow Yo! Built with the right portion of FAT expressiveness.

Does the concept of rhubarb and custard need translating for denizens of the former colonnies?

that is one lovely looking bike! must look like sunrise to see that coming up a foresty hill!!!

the SL looks like about 65mm travel

Back