My Ritchey P-22 (new pictures on page 2)

unafraid

Dirt Disciple
Just got it yesterday! Circa 1992.

100_7494.jpg

I'm going to make a few changes...

-tires (vintage Ritchey Z-Max WCS / I'll put Continental Speed King tires in the meantime)
-pedals (Crankbrothers Egg Beaters)
-grips (Axiom Santoprene XC or vintage Ritchey WCS grips if I can find some)
-saddle (Selle Italia SLR to shave some weight)
-stem (aluminum Softride Powerstem w/ hydraulic damper)

Super happy about my purchase. I plan to train and race on that bike this summer. It's going to be fun!

Lovely machine and looks in good nick as well. Difficult to tell from the angle but are they Logic canti's on there?

Dibs ono the Turbo saddle if you are swapping it!

Brakes are Deore XT (parts are a mix of Deore XT, Ultegra & Ritchey).

Okay for the seat, I don't think I'll want to keep it. Where are you located?

Told you I couldn't tell from the camera angle! Need to get my spotters guide out again and refresh my memory!

I am in (snowbound) Thatcham - 7 inches and growing (missus!) - how much are you looking for, or are there some parts you may need for a swap (if I have them).

ovlov440":2mnt6rqi said:
Told you I couldn't tell from the camera angle! Need to get my spotters guide out again and refresh my memory!

I am in (snowbound) Thatcham - 7 inches and growing (missus!) - how much are you looking for, or are there some parts you may need for a swap (if I have them).

I'm located in Canada (Quebec), dunno if shipping fees would kill the deal...

We got a foot and a half of snow a few days ago. :)

ok ok - so you have more than us - nah nah nah nah nah! At least you can cope with it - we just grind to a halt over here.

Will check on shipping - last time I sent something was a set of SPD's to rockimtn and that was £7 I think so not that expensive - depends what you want for the saddle :)

Nice find, that looks very clean. Assume it's original condition?

Reckon I'd go for a flite over SLR. The flite would look in keeping with the classic lines.

Thats a lovely looking bike , will look spot on with the changes, i agree though a flite or a ritchey saddle will suit it better. :D

Back