Parkpre Titanium

diggler

Dirt Disciple
Hello to everyone! To me it seems that Parkpre is more recognized in this forum than in others, the german classic-forum for example. So i want to take the chance to show you my old Parkpre Titanium. I bought on ebay.de some years ago. The bike I bought had some nice and expensive parts on it but the overall look was not what you call "eye-candy". So I decided to make the Parkpre look more eye-appealling and started to buy a lot of Syncros stuff. Cranks, stem, setapost, bar, headset... After putting all together it looks like shown on the pictures below. I own some other bikes some with more colors, for the Parkpre I decided that it should only grey and black, with the exception of the decals.

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 3,036
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
For some reason I am not able to attach more than 1 picture. You can find some more pictures of this and the other bikes here:
www.classic-mtb.org
The website is in german language but shouldnt be a problem as long as you want to see some pictures. I wish you all a very good new year!

Hi, Welcome to the forum. I think the one picture limit is because it was your first post. You should be ok now.

Your bike looks very nice indeed. Is it a rider? There are two other Pro Elites on the forum as I recall, but not many about.
I would like a Pro Elite in the future for my collection.

I've linked your image direct from the German forum for you

100.jpg

Easy_Rider":30j657j1 said:
Your bike looks very nice indeed. Is it a rider?
Yes I ride it from time to time. Most of the time I ride my Cyclocrossbike, but when its time for some Fat Tire-Action I ride the Parkpre or my Zaskar.

Thats very smart diggler ! :D Welcome to the site ! You've got some nice kit on there, AC brace and is that a syncros front hub aswell?

Hi woody,
yes its a Syncros front hub. First I had some Syncros skewers but now I'm using Kore skewers, I think they look much better.
Attaching pictures is still not possible for me :?: Filesize is ok, I have no clue why it's not working. Until it works for me I'll try something different
:cool:

That's STUNNING! and the bike doesn't look have bad too! ;)

seriously, that's an awesome build.

Back