Image0108.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 10,645
  • Image0107.jpg
    Image0107.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 10,642
  • Image0106.jpg
    Image0106.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 10,648
doesnt look too bad so far. I had one of those but consigned it to the tip as i couldnt be bothered respraying it!!

There are a lot of Scott's coming out the woodwork at the moment, and this is one of the finest so far.

Very tidy.

I had a Scott Unitrack CST back in the mid 90's, and the forks were terrible, no rebound damping and very, very flexy. How do your carbon ones fair?

Pickle":14otlrkj said:
I had a Scott Unitrack CST back in the mid 90's, and the forks were terrible, no rebound damping and very, very flexy. How do your carbon ones fair?

They're very light and pretty. :shock:

Pickle":1ykf7c86 said:

A few words from old Scotts fan:
- Scott has only 3 models of Unishock forks This one with carbon lower legs was top model, but still without damping... In Unitracks they used simpler model -VR It was the same inside as this one - only difference was carbon legs Probobly it works similar as Yours....

Scrat - You've very good looking set (frame + fork + AT3 handlebar + Vetta saddle)!
But frame is '95 (not '94 as You posted in) ;)

I allways lve these era Scott bikes. One of those I'm searching for a long time.

I think a very nice build you are going to make. XT suits it, icm the bars :). Only thing I would replace was the Unishock for a mor proper Mag21. But otherwise, the Unichock is the original...

cheers,
Martin

Lovely frame, really like carbon uni shock, rare as hence tooth and all we know how early suspension works. They weren't perfect. BTW my Manitou turned in to rigid in 0 degree lately :D Never had any Scott bike but always been tempted of early Scotts, especially with colour block paint schemes or black/green fluoro team series. What tube set has this one?

Martin":30laasiu said:
Only thing I would replace was the Unishock for a mor proper Mag21. But otherwise, the Unichock is the original...

Unishock is a little bit older - this fork was in 93 and maybe 94...
Oryginal this frame has cr-mo rigid fork (tripple butted) or Judy XC as option (Mag was an option to Comp Racing)
But IMO it looks great with this frame :D

Radoslaw":30laasiu said:
BTW my Manitou turned in to rigid in 0 degree lately
as all elastomer forks :D

Back