Trimble complete 24lb

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Anther mixed bag of new, old & vintage Trimble from me. Will finish off with Sram X0/grip shifters. Weighed at 22lb so should be anther 23 1/2 lb bike once complete. Then ready for the next Sussex meet in the spring.
:D

feetabix":36rzwu1k said:
nice,nice,nice........the modern crank suits it too......

Thanks. I'm sure their are some who have just a heart attack over mixing :shock: For me it's about the frame and riding mtbs. :D

That looks rather good, whats it made of? I see some alu at the dropouts, but the rest looks way smooth...

(Its yellow, is it cheese?)

That has the potential of a super cool build, I like this alot. Interesting front wheel lacing which also I like a lot

What forks are you running ? Makes a change from P2's (not that P2s are bad in any combintation)

:cool:

Gravy Monster":3jwejfg8 said:
That has the potential of a super cool build, I like this alot. Interesting front wheel lacing which also I like a lot

What forks are you running ? Makes a change from P2's (not that P2s are bad in any combintation)

:cool:

The forks are an un-branded OS cro-mo I bought from this site. Not light but the fatness matches the swiss cheese frame and they are more rigid then the other forks i have.
I like the lacing of the front wheel too. Will have that patten on the next Trimble build :D

Latest posts

Back