1991 DB Apex

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
12 June 2010 Now Looks ;

026.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day one;

I hope I am doing the right thing :LOL:

I dint ride my modern Specialized Tricross enough and it gathering dust doing nowt.

I picked this little beauty up a few weeks back for spares but after some thoughts I am going to use it as an everyday ride that I can not worry about. I will be selling my Tricross and want to keep this.

My Aim is to keep it as retro as possible apart from the consumable items as I have come to the conclusion that if I run 7 or 8 speed it gets tricky for chains and cassettes so will use a 9 speed drive train (cassette, shifters and chain)

The bike came with odd wheels that were past their best so the LX black Mavics I had hanging up now have a perfect home.

I will post some more pics up when the rain stops as my camera is pants for taking indoor shots :? The frame is deep red and not faded red / pink :shock:

Cheers

Nov2009051.jpg

Nov2009056.jpg

Nov2009058.jpg

thats bloody lovely that is!

Try a daylight photo without the flash and the colour will come out right I'm sure :cool:

the DX bits will work perfectly with a 9 spd cassette/ chain/ shifters before any arguments break out about mm's and chain width.

Would look something like this.

Now gone to another home :)

Attachments

• apex ,91 002 (Custom).jpg
    apex ,91 002 (Custom).jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 6,007
Like that alot fella !! :D I had the Axis in black with white splatter from that year but only for 2 weeks then it got nicked and never seen again !

Back