Scott Team Racing

Rekordform

Retro Newbie
Hi! First post!
I just bought a Scott Team Racing, I´m pretty sure it´s a -94. I´ve been reading up on old Scott´s but it seems as Scott changed the model almost completely from year to year. The one I have has a Ritchey-made frame, saddlebar and rims and a mag 21. When I look up the model I have a hard time finding information of the -94. I know that the -93 is a very different bike with Scott unishock and Scott frame and I think the -95 had an aluminium frame and that mine was the last steel-framed Team Racing. My bike looks more or less original but it would be fun if someone had the catalogue or something to help me find out what the original specs were as I would like to get it back to as original as possible!

Attachments

• Cykel4.jpg
    Cykel4.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 8,769
Wow! Fast replies, I already love this forum! Its all XT components.

Attachments

• Cykel2.jpg
    Cykel2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 8,750
  • Cykel3.jpg
    Cykel3.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 8,750
It has potential.

Give it a good wash with Muc-Off then get some T-Cut on the frame, you'll see a world of difference.

94 fits well with componentry - 1993 would have had earlier M735 XT bits, and 1995 would have had a Judy on a high end model like that.

Danielson:You have a good eye! It´s bent

cchris2lou: I´ve heard about the similarities to the p-21 ( and the p-22, p-23??) . Do you know if it´s the same frame used on the Scott? It´s a bit wierd that Scott changed this model so much in so few years.

cce: Thats what I figured!

I mailed the seller about that bike on blocket.se ;)

I am kinda sure it is not a Ritchey made frame, it just have Ritchey designed tubes and dropouts.

I think that bike is in really good stock form, just remove the rear brake booster which is probably did not come stock.

Back