jeff, wonderful burgundy adroit in stunning condition, as already stated in the other thread.
allow me some nit-picking also from my side:
- cablehangers: avid tri align is a good idea (mojos better fit a yeti) - but i think better in silver because of not other blue parts. also should be brought nearer to the tire to have an effective triangle and the main cable not cut flush, better let some overlap and use a ferrule at the cable end.
- sadle position: as already said, you may verify - currently you are barely behind the bottom bracket with the sadle nose...frame size might be at the very (lower) limit for you...
- outer cables: woven jagwires look quite modernish...same cable also available in complete black, may look more decent
- position of seatpost quick release: align with seatpost?
- valve caps: dispensable?
- would prefer short cage rear mech but this is now REALLY nit-picking
and you didn`t like the sound of chris king hubs ?
..."it rolls good with angry bee sound"...: