1991 stumpjumper

antiqueman

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
:D

Just got this today , very pleased , i will be putting back to original spec ( seat and stem ) .

1st stumpjumper , i had a rockhopper before this and saved all my money to buy the stumpy , very happy to be reunited . Right size as well ..

Attachments

• 91 stumpy.jpg
    91 stumpy.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,151
Saw that on Ebay...is it as good as it looks..

Was very tempted myself.....no money being an obvious drawback to bidding though... :D

wonderfull.......possibly my favourite retrobike of all time.......nuff said......please do it justice,period xt would do just fine!!!

(Ignoring the stem and saddle) that looks superb. One of my mates at school had the same bike BITD albeit with Mk1 Rock Shox.
Very cool in matt grey.
Looking forward to the resto and more pics.

drystonepaul":3euax8zk said:
(Ignoring the stem and saddle) that looks superb. One of my mates at school had the same bike BITD albeit with Mk1 Rock Shox.
Very cool in matt grey.
Looking forward to the resto and more pics.

x 2.

I love Stumpjumpers. They are proper no-frills MTB's. Get a nice zero rise stem on there. In fact, a nice Syncros stem and matching seatpost would look perfect.

Bigger better pics please with the updates.

It really is just saddle and stem , The tyres( original ground control extremes ) are a little perished but no tread wear , The groupset is in superb condition ,again no signs of wear at all , Ive washed the hubs and they are like new ..

thanks for all the positive replies , on the look out for stem and a turbo saddle now ...

I love the flat grey. I have the same bike! Mine is in worse shape, though.

Nice pick up. :)

Back