No time for a fashion show.

Mr. Zero

Senior Retro Guru
I haven't had time for a full fledged photo shoot, but I thought I'd drop a few pics from backstage. Most of my bare frames are not shown here, but it's a fair representation of the stable. I'll get them all posted individually one of these days.

Attachments

• IMG_1083.jpg
    IMG_1083.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 5,749
  • IMG_1094.jpg
    IMG_1094.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 5,749
  • IMG_10931.jpg
    IMG_10931.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 5,749
  • IMG_1092.jpg
    IMG_1092.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 5,749
Here's a few frames that didn't make it into the first post.

Attachments

• IMG_1095.jpg
    IMG_1095.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5,745
  • IMG_10961.jpg
    IMG_10961.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 5,745
Very cool - and I thought I had one too many potential projects.

Can I use your photos should I need to justify another frame/bike to the better half?

Whoa, man. It looks like someone put a bike shop in your basement. I noticed your location. You been on a winning streak for the last 10 years or what?

You have some seriously nice kit hanging on them walls Mr. Zero.. :cool:

I think I just said "No way, a [insert rare bike frame name here]" to myself about ten times!

Andrewel, use 'em to justify new additions to your heart's content.

As far as hitting a winning streak the reality is that I left a first career running bike shops for one with a slightly better salary. My truest passion has always been bicycles so once I had a little more $ in the bank I began to obtain a few of the rarer ones I used to only be able to daydream about while looking at at mountain bike rags.

It turns out I'm just an odd one who's most content when building that particular bicycle frame I've been searching for with just the right kit. And for some strange reason I can never get enough. However, if I keep it up I going to need a storage unit!

Back