Billinjah's rides kona lavadome 1990?

billinjah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Heres my collection minus the on one! Breezer lightening full retro build and newly acquired manitou fs not retro atm but will be soon! and my comfy blaster an enduro s-works built from what ever i had around!
Lastly a pic of my shopw car a vw Corrado there must be a few vw nuts on here!

DSC00010-1.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

acecafe2.jpg

Car wise I am really liking the 230CE, classy motors the W123 merc's :cool:

Oh, EU tags on the Corrado look ace too. Had them on my 635CSi.

The Manitou is a true classic, as is the Breezer. Nice mate, very nice.

Bill, you jammy... :LOL:

Not only do you have one of the sweetest Corrados about, your bike stable is lush!

I am going to mug you for the Breezer next time I see you... ;) Would have been a fair swap for the 301s, eh...? ;)

cheers guys! you know dave i may have been persuaded against the 301's! still undecided on rims for mine in 07! this year ill mostly be buying blue stuff kit seems :LOL: . i started my own buisness this year and its giving me loads more time to ride plus i can ride to my unit so lifes all good.

sadly no.... don't want to get rid of it tbh as its a bloody good car, but need something with a bigger towing weight.... will pop it in 'trader this week again and see how we go....

ive had this a while now i think its a 1990 i had one exactly the same as a kid i think its a 1990 it was the year after after the splatter konas. its totally original apart from the tyres ive shod it with specialized road tyres to use as a work bike. its very surreal riding a bike thats identical to one i rode 18 years ago!

DSC00300.jpg

Classic Dubs,old mercs, Breezer bikes.

Life dont get sweeter my man!

63 Beetle
64 Notch
67 Volvo Amazon
74 Alfa Spider
91, 95 Audi Coupes
Oh and some old bike tat!

Cheers,Al

Back