Rocky Mountain Blizzard 93

nporternz

Gold Trader
Marin Fan
Feedback
View
Picked this up today.....

graftons, pace, suntour, syncros, hope, x-lite etc etc

is in amazing condition and very happy. Got round to pick it up and the owners wife had a real nice dogs bollox too!!

Attachments

• IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 2,413
  • IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 2,413
  • IMG_0031.JPG
    IMG_0031.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 2,413
  • IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,413
It's a really good find, but that's quite a big frame you've got there isn't it? Looks like a size 20, which is a bit bigger than your other bikes I've seen.

Most of those 93 Blizzards have lost their wraparound decals and the paint looks bad underneath because it wasn't intended to be on public view. Somebody on retrobike was going to repaint his on account of that a few weeks back. It would be a noble thing if you took ace quality photos of all the decals and let Gil_M have them, so that he could reproduce those decals for other owners in need.

nporternz":px8d9r89 said:
Got round to pick it up and the owners wife had a real nice dogs bollox too!!

I would love to have a witty response to this but I'm still a bit bemused by the imagery in my head right now!

Anthony":1trrxn8l said:
It's a really good find, but that's quite a big frame you've got there isn't it? Looks like a size 20, which is a bit bigger than your other bikes I've seen.

Most of those 93 Blizzards have lost their wraparound decals and the paint looks bad underneath because it wasn't intended to be on public view. Somebody on retrobike was going to repaint his on account of that a few weeks back. It would be a noble thing if you took ace quality photos of all the decals and let Gil_M have them, so that he could reproduce those decals for other owners in need.

its an 18.5 according to the rocky catalogue. My other bikes do tend to be a bit smaller (as long as they have a decent top tube seat tube doesnt bother me) I'm 6ft 1 so I can fit anything from a 17 to a 20 but I prefer them smaller cos of me back!!

I'll take some hi res photos and send them to Gil. I dont know who was after them but if they pm me i'll forward to them too!!

perhaps we could do a mass order!

The actual Rocky Mountain and the logos are already done (the text is quite easy, other than getting the size and spacing correct for you bike)

The Blizzard and anything else would be good I would think.

.....very nice,great looking bike......dont suppose you photo"d the previous owners wifes bollox??

Back