Another small update:
I got a bit more finished on the Cinder Cone today.
I straightened the small buckle in the rear wheel and gave it a bit of a clean. Fitted the rear tyre (Panaracer Spike) and cassette. I fitted the bottom bracket and chainset giving them a good clean too. I also routed all the cables, fitted the LX front and rear mech's and set up the gears. I managed to pick up a set of original Race Light brakes from a fellow member, so these are now fitted and set up. Only thing left to do is adjust the cones in the front wheel, fit the tyre (Panaracer Smoke Dart) and it's ready to ride!
Only sad thing is that it looks like i'm going to have to sell up sooner than expected
Pictures to follow!