KHS Montana Team

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I couldn't bring myself to buy a new bike as there is still life in the old girl yet. Bet there aren't many of these about anymore.

This post is outdated, go here instead -->http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=408440 :cool:

main.php

[/img]

Fancy swapping it for a kidney? Or my left arm perhaps? I'm in love with khs'. awesome bikes

Great post, thanks for putting the picture up. Wish I'd never sold my Montana Team, it was the best handling bike I ever had. I really wish I'd taken some decent pictures of it.

Nice bike !! As I remember these where on my list as a wanna-have because of the beautiful frame. Rembering that the frame was one of the lightest on the steel market, right..

:)

Just a question: Are you planning to build it back as it once was ?

And.. oh yes the colour scheme... makes me think of the era of KHS, Rocky Mountain, Bridgestone, BikeTech with their NO-FADE colour changes !!!

No, it will look a bit gay-ish when it's not a KHS, but as long it stays with that approach.... :D :D A pink bike or some parts of it is what made the 90's so ga ahaed if it's a 90's bike that you talk about... :?

Back