cannondale killer v2000

cluelesstoe

Retro Newbie
I have a killer v2000 is it possible to raise the the front ride height.I love the bike but find it hard to ride for any distance due to to the forward stance of the bike (and old age) Its only used on light tracks & road use.Is it pos. to put front suspension on it to lift it?I understand it's a 1 1/4" stem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Killer V

Hi mate , I think it may depend on the model . Is it an M2000 ? Or a Killer V 2000 ?

There are differeces , M2000 , Cannondale apparently recommend no more than 60mm travel, but surely axle to crown length is more important ?
Check out these pics its a mates 93 M2000 with super flys fitted 65mm travel .
He also complains of a forward stance riding position .
You could also check out "Killer v" web site . He has fitted a lefty to his Killer V .

Attachments

• ABCD0007.JPG
    ABCD0007.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,958
Welcome :D nice to see a V any day of the week(this means get some pics up) :D . As you said a bit of suspension will raise the front a bit at 1 1/4 Manitou made a few forks. You could also consider a cheaper fix which is riser bars and possibly a shorter stem with some rise to it though 1 1/4 stems don't really come in a multitude of sizes.

Back