Hub Skewers:SHIMANO
Rims:SPECIALIZED
Hubs: CANT REMEMBER HAHA
Tyres: MICHELIN TIAGA 1.95 :LOL:

Saddle: SPENCO GEL AVOCET
Seatpost: STANDARD

Mudguard(S) : yellow crudcatcher front
orange crudguard rear

Had this quite a while.... there was a thread on here but cant seem to find it and the old photobucket account is now dead....

its had a few changes since the pics.... aztecs and new grips to name but two... its currently waiting on a new seat and some 1.75's before i take it out for a long run before winter... then its getting a total strip down and new bearings and cups..
then cables are being changed...

may make a few spec changes in that time too...

its my baby and i cant wait to get out on it again :)

Picture543.jpg

Picture544.jpg

Picture545.jpg

Picture548.jpg

Im loving this, looks a very clean build and think the black rims and specialized tyres look the nuts :cool:

I am sniffing out raleighs atm would love an early one not a mustang or lizard before anyone gets any ideas :LOL:

cheers for the nice comments dude :)

yeah ive had a few mustangs not exactly real mtb bikes lol... more of a daily hack that looks like a mtb. Thats not to say i wouldnt have one again in a shot... the weight of the wheels acts like a flywheel lol, once your going you dont have to pedal again haha :LOL:

i absolutely love this saddle.... only reason im replacing is due to the front being torn :(

its honesly the most comfortable thing ive ever ridden saddle wise...

i had a well worn brookes saddle on my old roadie (got stolen) and that was possibly the only thing i could compare it to.... and that leather one was new and therefor fitted to my arse :)

id love to find another avocet like this :(

I suspect I'm a victim of copying others by using minimalist saddles, I then have to go and buy extra padded shorts :?

Thinking about it, it makes far more sense to have the padding in the seat. I just got a gel saddle on a bike I bought and removed it without trying, I'll dig it out and give it a go. :D

Back