Here are my bikes...
* 1992 19" Klein Attitude in "Horizon Linear Fade". Full XTR M900, Klein grips & tires, 1st gen Flite & Syncros post with the logo in back. Bought from an original owner who had kept the bike on his living room wall for several years. German model, distinguished by a golden head tube emblem.
This bike has been sold to a Finnish Klein collector.
* 1993 19" Klein Attitude in "Sea & Sky". Hey, wait! There was no Sea & Sky color in 1993! WTF? Well, this is a very late '93 model made in the middle of the year change so it received this color. A very rare combination of MC1 frame and this color according to Wundel.com. And what a lovely color that is! Bought from an original owner. It's been ridden for many years, so it's not in showroom condition.
Equipped with XTR M900 and blue RinglÃ© parts.
This bike has been sold to a fellow forum member.
* 1993 Klein Adroit
This one has a distinctive "Rain Forest" paintjob. Too bad it's only 18" and therefore too small for me.
This Adroit has been sold to a fellow forum member.
* 1995 Klein Adept hybrid. Very rare with only handful made, possibly 1 of 1 with this "Coral Reef" colour. Complete with an original Deore XT M737 parts spec.
* 1993 Klein Adroit. Very rare Team Storm paintjob made for team riders. This bike will be built as a "Tinker Juarez Race Replica".
* 1992 Specialized S-Works Carbon (=CrMo lugged model, NOT Ultimate). XTR M900 plus lots of titanium & carbon fiber...
* 1991 Specialized Stumpjumper Epic Ultimate with Titanium lugs!!!! It is a Ned Overend World Championship Commemorate Limited Edition. How sweet is that?!?
SunTour XC Pro, lots of NOS parts. This is a garage queen which won't be ridden.
1991 Specialized Stumpjumper Epic Ultimate
1992 Fat Chance Yo Eddy!
1993 Klein Adroit Team Storm