wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Quick build up with parts from my Explosif, will be looking to change things and open to suggestions ;)

As you may imagine, loads more pics avaiable :LOL:

KingKahuna012.jpg

KingKahuna023.jpg

Cheers

Very nice :cool: I didn't like the look of a Syncros stem when I had my Hei Hei but it suits the chunkier tubes of the Kahuna ;)

Take that leaf of your front tyre though its really bugging me :LOL:

Re: '97 King Kahuna

wadsy":1s8lcksx said:
Quick build up with parts from my Explosif, will be looking to change things and open to suggestions ;)

As you may imagine, loads more pics avaiable :LOL:

Cheers

You can change the owner to me.

:)

Parts now back on the Explosif :roll: and working out the spec to go for, watch this space, but don't hold your breath ;)

Cheers

big.eck":2yfpngk3 said:
i'd leave it the way it is , it looks fab :D

Thanks very much for saying so, but a few things I'm not happy with :roll:

Cheers

It's a superb-looking frame, no doubt about it. You don't often see them with the decals in such good condition, as they peel off titanium so easily. I suppose the only negative is that some people find the decals a bit too pretty to suit such a macho frame.

How do you like it to ride though? I think I would definitely be a Hei Hei man myself, if I could afford either, but how much stiffer do you find the KK? And how does it compare to say the 97 Explosif for stiffness?

Anthony":2oakd0i2 said:
It's a superb-looking frame, no doubt about it. You don't often see them with the decals in such good condition, as they peel off titanium so easily. I suppose the only negative is that some people find the decals a bit too pretty to suit such a macho frame.

How do you like it to ride though? I think I would definitely be a Hei Hei man myself, if I could afford either, but how much stiffer do you find the KK? And how does it compare to say the 97 Explosif for stiffness?

It's now back as a frame :roll: and the Explosif back together, once it's rebuilt I want to be able to ride both 'back-to-back' to compare a) size for me 18 to 19 and b) the difference in the 'ride' ;)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back