1991 Breezer Lightning Pro

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well. I havn't done too much to it since collecting it...just part stripped it for a clean and polish, new BB...replaced the brakes with Suntour XC Pro (thanks WR) and new pads.
Actually rode it today :D
New Camera today...so excuse the photos..not used to it :oops:
Yes, I know..I will adjust the saddle tomorrow!

Ebaystuff1558.jpg

Ebaystuff1569.jpg

Ebaystuff1577.jpg

Ebaystuff1575.jpg

Ebaystuff1570.jpg

Ebaystuff1579.jpg

Ebaystuff1574.jpg

Ebaystuff1576.jpg

That is class and without any doubt a great ride as well. Please educate me on the '91 Lightning Pro. Was that the single ever Breezer made in Japan? At Toyo? I know there was one around that time.

Tiny detail is the brakes are of a later era XC Pro ...but who cares :LOL: They offer great looks and improved function.

ferrus":bwe5ouii said:
A real Breezer Pleezer. :D

But please remove the ''Do not remove this label'' label..

but then he wouldnt know what to do when removing the front wheel...

Great, so classic but so beautifull.
Good idea for the hite-rite.

But the suntour xc pro MD was born in 1992 and your brakes levers are 1993-1994 ;). But it doesn't matter, if it's riden fine.

ferrus":2xyx7vv8 said:
But please remove the ''Do not remove this label'' label..

NOOOOOO :shock: , that wee sticker has been hanging on there for 18 years, just shows how original and unmolested the bike is, i'd feel guilty peeling it off after all that time :(

Cracking looking bike though :cool: , remember admiring a Breezer in MBUK BITD, a dark blue Storm i think ?

Thanks for the comments people...of course I just bought it so it is not my work..but still.
I know the brakes are a wee later...just preferred these to M900.
Weight...dunno...seems pretty light.
How does it ride.....to be honest....like an old bike....I need to ride it some more as at the moment it feels quite uncomfortable.
I'll get some more miles on it.
Oh....I don't know where this was built :?
Cheers Carl

A few more miles on it today and I am starting to 'get it'.
Flows nicely....smooth and a good climber.
I really want wider bars and some rise though...my back and wrists hurt
Cheers Carl

Back