PACE RC200

nthornton1979

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Bought this a few months ago and as yet all I have done is replace the Club Roost bars with a set of Purple Pace. (They aren't staying on but are better than the Roost's and will suffice for now)

I think she looks a bit rough at the moment because there's no theme - X-lite post with Blue clamp, Red Ritchey pedals, Purple Bullseye hub, Purple Bars.... And YES... I am looking for another stem !

I'll update the thread as and when I upgrade :)

Cheers

Neil

Attachments

• SSCN7710.JPG
    SSCN7710.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,750
Good place to start, I am about to fit the same seatpost to my RC100, it wont look as pretty as the one Syncros I currently use however the syncros has been chopped short and I need approx another 1" on it.

Recomend you get the forks serviced by Tim (Justbackdated) or at the very least get some new elastomers, it looks like yours must have completely turned to dust/gunge.

Yeh, When I usd to ride back in the day I never had suspension so I know naff all about them.... This is the first set I've had on a bike.

There's no movement and I haven't even attempted to look at them...

Will it be expensive to get them up to scratch ?

Neil

nthornton1979":1wjqpuai said:
Will it be expensive to get them up to scratch ?

Neil

I had a fantastic rebuild and spring swap on my £36's for about £70 ish i think, they are as good as new now :) Yours might be cheaper....PM Justbackdated for accurate price!

that is mine now.

i now own that very same rc 200, i have been in the process of upgrading the components, i will post a photo when i have resparyed it. a very cool bike.

Back