Trimble 2 coming along...

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Building this up today with bits n pieces.

Think I need some sexy front cantis in silver? Anyone?

Also need barend plugs, some nice crank caps for the chainset, and the elusive black 28.6 seatpost. Need also a 31.8 xc pro front mech.

Anyone know how the Ubrake goes together? Im having issues with the right arm of it - it doesnt have any tension in the spring at all and I cant see how it works. I should have noticed this before itook it apart...

Do you have to preload this side before you clamp down on the allen bolt to the frame?

Running with XC pro at the moment but will move to XT probably as soon as rear mech comes.

Oh yeah, and even without a chain and cassette (but also with Porcs) it feels a lot lighter than the other one. Rigid front end and non Roobar methinks....

Attachments

• trimble2.jpg
    trimble2.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 3,232
proper bo that one jezz the question is have you made a will over your bikes and do we need a Licence to use the trimble as desk top wall paper

Looking good, all you need to do now is swap out that ugly oversize frame for a nice, svelte steel one that matches the parts you've hung on it.....

Aesthetes...damn them all!

Great paint, feeling the 'no logo' metalwork too.... however the tyres make it look rather washed out, methinks - what else in the rubberwear department have you tried??

Neil

^^^ Yeah, the tyres look crap...i'll take 'em off your hands for a crisp 10 pound note ;)

I wish. :(

Back