nothing to see here

:shock: :shock: :shock: Wow! Was that the bike you were riding when your friend rode the Vicious? I'm honored to own a bike that shared a trail with that beautiful retro amazing-bike!

AtomicAtom":2q45b6c7 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Wow! Was that the bike you were riding when your friend rode the Vicious? I'm honored to own a bike that shared a trail with that beautiful retro amazing-bike!

:D Thanks, Atom!

The vicious and it shared an apartment, but not a trail...perhaps in the future.

it's an 84/85? Fat Chance, and my long term project, as it will need to be completely stripped of parts, paint, and decals.

GearlessinSeattle":2q45b6c7 said:
I love the ad! That is very, very cool!

Haha, thanks, Lawrence...I found the wheel reflectors from a 1987 box of cornflakes on ebay, and bought them up at once, with the sole purpose of paying homage to the 88 Fat City ads...I love those ads. I should really do a better job as this took about 15 minutes and ten pictures with a point and shoot camera with bad lighting and poor editing software that came with my computer like 10 years ago.

On another note, I'm wondering, when did the first mtb presta tubes hit the market, anyone know?

These tubes have very long presta stems, and the valves screw off for rapid air release, cool :)

Also, I was thinking of installing a set of black m730 cranks, picked up here on retrobike, along with a set of black american classic skewers, picked up on here as well. Any thoughts?

gotta love black with skinwall tyres :cool:

a pic of the chocolate one with the wheels off this one would be interesting

Back