so i had put this off all summer after discovering that my set of CT cantis didn't fit over the base of the brake posts. As well i could tell i'd have some issues with the rear brake set up with the fact that there was a side pull to it on the Amp. not to mention needing to source an appropriate pair of brake levers.
early/mid summer i had the levers and had swamped out the beefy TWP brace with the lightweight and elegant AMP one. but by then it was all about enjoying the outdoors and all bike proj grounded to a halt. that finally changed this past week or two and i'm back with the RB bug.
first thing first i had to do was gently sand down the hex base so that the canti seated all the way down properly. next trying to jig the rear to clamp properly, as the right pull of the frame made the left arm pad contact the rim. this involved shifting the hanger to the right, and this not being sufficient to remedy the problem, unbending the curled end on the left side of the spring to give me more distance from the left arm to the hanger. glad to say i finally got it to work. i was getting worried at one point thinking i had to scrap the idea of using the CT on the rear.
so here are some shots of the final results. i do believe that this will be the last of any changes as i do believe i'm entirely happy with everything on it.